Exceptional service for the discriminating consumer.
Every day we are serving more than just FOOD. We are serving “solutions for success”!
- outstanding food – locally sourced
- convenient, easy ordering
- remarkable service
- customized menus with delicious flavor profiles
- attention to detail
- superior quality
- exceptional results
We work hard to be your SOURCE for Catering. Time after Time. Ask about our CSC Referral and Signature Rewards Program!
Check out Corporate Source Catering on Yelp
the history behind our family business – by Jessica Lawlor
Started in October 2014, Corporate Source Catering (CSC) is an upscale catering company for offsite corporate clients in the Greater Philadelphia area.
A Family Affair: Lahaska “born”and bred brother/sister duo Richard and Christine Aust spent their teenage years working in the food industry at the various restaurants at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska.
Richard fell in love with the restaurant world, graduated from the culinary program at Bucks County Community College and went on to work as a chef for the next 20 years. Christine took a different path and made a career in HR Management in New York City before becoming a real estate agent locally.
At a family gathering in 2012, Christine pitched the idea of starting a family-owned catering company to her brother and to her husband,
Ted Morales, a private banking executive and an active reservist & career veteran in the Air Force.
“Food has always been an important part of my family,” explained Christine. “I wanted to build something meaningful that included my brother and my husband that combined all of our talents.” After that initial conversation, the plan was put in motion.
The trio spent two years in research and development, sampling recipes and searching for the perfect location to start the business. They found a beautiful kitchen space in Horsham in Montgomery County and got to work. With absolutely no equipment, the team truly started from scratch.
Ted is the major operating principal of the company, taking care of business development and finances, Richard is the executive chef and Christine handles marketing and sales.
In October 2014, the company officially launched and has proudly served more than 500 clients in its year and a half in business.
Since launching, CSC has hired two additional chefs and built a team of driving professionals and customer service representatives.
Fun facts about Corporate Source Catering:
● All food is custom made in small batches.
● CSC is a veteran and minority owned company.
● CSC recently launched online ordering, making it super convenient for clients to create an account, save favorites and place an order any time of day. First time online orders receive a 20%discount! (use promo code BIZ0316CSC)
● The extensive menu features both classic entrees, as well as exotic dishes prepared with fresh and local ingredients.
○ The most popular breakfast item on CSC’s menu is the corporate egg scrambler, which includes bacon, freshly made fruit salad and a basket of pastries.
○ The most popular lunch item on CSC’s menu is the combo fajita bar. It’s wildly popular and referred to as “the office lunch party.”
● CSC believes in giving back! They often provide food for various local charities and nonprofits, including Giving Tuesday Bucks, Healthlink Dental, Pearl S. Buck International and more.